[Mpi-forum] MPI-3.1 implementation updates slides

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Tue Nov 10 17:41:35 CST 2015

Folks,

It's the time of the year again when we update the MPI-3.1 status of the various MPI implementations.  Can you please update the attached slide with your MPI implementation and send it to me?  We'll put this up on the Forum website, and ask people to use the latest version in all their talks.

It's especially important to update all the boxes that say Q3 '15 (there are quite a few of them).  You should either mark that as done (if it's done) or change it to another date that would be your current guess of when the feature would be available.

Please send me the updated slide by the end of this week (Friday).  We want to put it up by this Saturday.

Regards,

  -- Pavan