[Mpi-forum] Portland Location

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Jan 5 16:43:37 CST 2015

Fab can verify this, but I think the location Jeff points to is correct.
I¹ll try to update the logistics in the next couple of days. Times will be
as usual (starting 2pm on Monday, ending before lunch on Thursday.

Rich: will we be able to get a room block for this time?

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA