[Mpi-forum] Proposed Update the MPI Forum Rules

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 14 00:26:14 CDT 2015

Hi Steve,

Sorry, I should have made this clear - our proposal would be to consider
the March meeting a successful RCM and then, if the rules are accepted,
hold the Chicago meeting in July as the FRM.

Thanks for pointing this out,

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA