[Mpi-forum] Proposed Update the MPI Forum Rules

Steven Oyanagi sko at cray.com
Mon Apr 13 10:16:29 CDT 2015

Hi,

A possibly dumb question, but one that needs clarification for those of us
who were not at the March MPI Forum meeting.  The new voting rules propose
a +IBw-Release Candidate Meeting (RCM)+IB0- and a +IBw-Final Ratification Meeting+IB0-.
For MPI-3.1, is the March meeting considered to be the +IBw-Release Candidate+IB0-
meeting and we are on track to have final ratification of MPI-3.1 in June,
or will June be the RCM and final ratification would occur in September?
	- Steve