[Mpi-forum] MPI-3 implementations status

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Fri Nov 14 14:14:02 CST 2014

Thanks everyone for sending the updates to your implementation status.  I’ve consolidated all input so far into the attached slide.  Tianhe folks said that they need some more time to add information about the last empty cell they have for their implementation.  I’ll send out an updated slide once they get back to me.

Regards,

  — Pavan