[Mpi-forum] New agenda for MPI forum June meeting available

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Mon May 19 16:05:47 CDT 2014

Martin,

please put 420 also on the list,
for the case that there is still no chapter committee
for virtual topologies that can pass this example correction.
It has already positive check by the author and from me.

Hopefully Torsten is also reviewing it.

You may put me also on the chapter 7 "toplogy"  committee member list.

For Chap. 2 "Terms", you may count on me as chair, although I cannot
make it this year to the meetings. I hope that Jeff and Bill
may also be available for this committee.

Best regards
Rolf