[Mpi-forum] [MPI Forum] #420: Bug in neighbourhood collective example

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Mon May 19 08:10:35 CDT 2014

Dear all,

the errata ticket #420 need to be read and voted
for the case that there is no chapter committee
for virtual topologies.

Therefore I added the Forum list to take this as formal announcement.

Otherwise, the chapter committee can pass this ticket.
At the end of the next meeting, I hope that it is
in the status "passed" irrespective of committee or forum vote.

Rolf