[Mpi-forum] MPI-3 implementations status

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Mon Jun 9 22:45:30 CDT 2014

I’ve clarified it in my local version, that’ll go out on the website.  IBM BG/Q MPI had the MPI_T interface implemented, but it doesn’t expose any variables.  So while it’s technically MPI-3 compliant, it’s not particularly useful to users.  Hence they get an extra clarification on their “supported” check box.

  — Pavan