[Mpi-forum] Streams in MPI

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 7 11:26:26 CDT 2014

Hi all,

The point-to-point working group presented a few slides about streams in
MPI at the last physical meeting in Chicago. We would like feedback from
application teams regarding whether streams would be a useful concept to
add to the MPI Standard and, if so, some indication of how it would help.

The slides we presented and the feedback notes we have so far can be
found here:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/PtpWikiPage/notes-2014-06-05

Please send any comments/feedback about streams to the point-to-point
mailing list (mpiwg-p2p at lists.mpi-forum.org) or to me directly.

Cheers,
Dan.

--
Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.