[Mpi-forum] Next MPI Forum meeting (Chicago Dec 9-12)

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue Nov 12 17:56:41 CST 2013

Hi all,

Rich and one of his admins are working on the logistics for meeting and we'll put that up as soon as possible. The logistics will be the same as usual, though, for Chicago.

As for the agenda, I was planning on sending a request for input later tonight.

On Nov 12, 2013, at 3:47 PM, Steve Oyanagi <sko at cray.com>
 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am perhaps too early, but I note there are no logistics
> or agenda for the Chicago meeting which now less than a
> month away.
>
> Did I miss something and this meeting was canceled?
>
> I am beginning to make trip preparations, so knowing:
>
> 1. That the meeting is occurring,

Yes.

> 2. When we start on Monday,

Monday 2pm

> 3. Tentatively when we stop on Thursday (I realize that
>   might change),

The plan is Thursday noon.

> 4. Where is the meeting hotel and rate,

I don't think we had meeting hotels or rates for a while now (Rich, please correct me if I am wrong) - the meeting will be at Microsoft in the Aon Center, 2nd floor.

> would all be helpful.  I assume the meeting is at the same
> Microsoft location as the other Chicago meeting in downtown.

Yes.

Martin