[Mpi-forum] December Meeting

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 13 01:59:05 CST 2013

Hi all,

I updated the meetings page and included details on the next meeting in Chicago.

For local logistics, I basically for now copied the information from our last meeting in Chicago (will show up within the hour). Rich will update this as soon as he has the registration link. Also, I am not sure if we have a room block this time - Rich, please let us know what has been arranged - thanks!

As discussed during the last two forum meetings, we slightly adjusted the schedule - we will start at 2pm on Monday and stop before lunch on Thursday. To compensate for the lost time compared to the old schedule, we agreed to work longer hours if necessary.

As for the agenda - I am hoping to again do working groups on Monday and Tuesday (potential 2 groups in parallel). Wednesday and Thursday is reserved for plenary items, incl. errata presentations and votes. Aside from that, I am aware of two large blocks of discussion (FT and Hybrid) and for now gave each topic a half day for discussions - this can of course be changed as need.

Working group leads: please let me know how much time you would like for your group in the break-outs and whether you need plenary time or not. Please let me know of any tickets that are up for readings or votes.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: Also, please note that the dates for next year are fixed now.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA