[Mpi-forum] [mpich-core] Did we screw up the const bindings in MPI-3?

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Thu May 23 20:27:50 CDT 2013

Sorry, I won't be at the meeting - its my only week home in June, with overseas trips (different continents) on both sides of the MPI meeting.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign