[Mpi-forum] Housing for the Sept Meeting in Madrid

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Thu Jul 11 09:40:47 CDT 2013

One further clarification - for those of you who are planning to attend EuroMPI and plan to stay at the conference hotel, you need to book your room through the conference registration process.  Those of you who also want a room  for the Forum meeting need to send me your checkin and "checkout" dates, with respect to the Forum.  I will pass this information to the EuroMPI organizers, who will handle the reservations directly with the hotel.

Sorry this is complicated,
Rich