[Mpi-forum] Housing for the Sept Meeting in Madrid (Richard Graham)

Daniel Holmes dholmes at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 12 04:47:36 CDT 2013

I booked my room in the TRYP Madrid Ambassador Hotel via TripAdvisor.com
and Hotels.com - much cheaper than via the conference registration link!

Cheers,
Dan.

--
Dan Holmes
Applications Developer
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.