[Mpi-forum] Draft agenda for March & Webpage updates

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Sat Jan 19 22:36:01 CST 2013

Hi all,

I just updated the meeting pages for the MPI forum and created a first draft agenda for the next meeting March in Chicago.

As for the agenda: please note this is a draft only at this point and will change (potentially incl. the end time) as I get more requests and comments. The current draft is based on the notes and discussions we had in December in San Jose plus some individual requests I have gotten since then. Please take a look at the agenda and send me additional requests and/or feedback. Also, please note there is a 2 week cut-off for any official errata proposals or readings.

For the overall pages: I added new pages for the MPI 3.1/4.0 efforts and listed all working groups that we discussed in San Jose. Here is the current list:

- Collective Communication and Topology (Torsten Hoefler, Andrew Lumsdaine)
- Fault Tolerance (Rich Graham)
- Fortran (Craig Rasmussen)
- Generalized Requests (Fab Tillier)
- Hybrid (Pavan Balaji)
- I/O (Quincey Koziol)
- Persistence (Anthony Skjellum)
- Point to Point Communication (Rich Graham)
- Remote Memory Access (Bill Gropp and Rajeev Thakur)
- Tools (Kathryn Mohror)

Please let me know if any of this is no longer accurate or if I missed a WG. Also, we still need a Wiki page for the new I/O WG as well as a short scope statement for the persistence WG.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA