[Mpi-forum] ABI

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:14:22 CST 2013

relative to discuss at mpich, devel at mpich is the more appropriate place
for this.  it is not a discussion most users care about.  but i fail
to see why it is MPICH-specific.  even if the goal is not
standardization, i think this should remain within the MPI Forum so
that there is no appearance of bias w.r.t. which ABI is the best.

jeff