[Mpi-forum] New Logo for MPI

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Dec 16 21:44:52 CST 2013

Hi all,

For those of you who couldn't make it to the the last MPI forum meeting: we had a discussion on which logo should replace our current MPI-2 logo. I'll post the complete slides with all options that we looked at on the MPI forum page, but below are the three favorites after a few straw polls (before minor corrections). We decided to ask the three creators for gray scale and black/white versions and based on these final version have a vote on the  new logo in March.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA