[Mpi-forum] Madrid hybrid slides: init/finalize

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Aug 26 13:33:28 CDT 2013

First mention of it is on slide 4, "Re-initionaliztion of MPI".  :-)

Then lots more discussion about it starting effectively with slide 7, e.g., "New INIT behavior ... If MPI is not currently initialized // Initialize MPI / start a new MPI epoch // This can happen multiple times in a process".

No code examples until late in the slides, though.