[Mpi-forum] Scheduled maintenance

Antonio J. Peña apenya at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 19 17:29:03 CDT 2013

Do we need to subscribe to the new ones?

  Toni

On Monday, August 19, 2013 09:07:59 PM Jeff Squyres wrote:

FYI.

*** NOTE: MOST FORUM MAILING LISTS ARE BEING RENAMED!  From mpi3-
<blah> to mpiwg-<blah>.  See below for details.

Begin forwarded message:

*Subject: Migrating mpi-forum.org[1]*
*Date: *August 19, 2013 4:39:39 PM EDT

Dear MPI Forum users,

We are planning to move all the services under lists.mpi-forum.org[2] and
meetings.mpi-forum.org[3] to the new server on Wednesday, Aug 21, 2013.
This migration may need some outage time of web services
(e.g., http://lists.mpi-forum.org[2] and http://meetings.mpi-forum.org[3])
fortran at lists.mpi-forum.org[5], …).

The migration schedule is following:
- Date: Wednesday, Aug 21, 2013
- Time:
    6:00am-8:00am Pacific US time     7:00am-9:00am Mountain US time
    8:00am-10:00am Central US time    9:00am-11:00am Eastern US time

    1:00pm-3:00pm GMT

The following services may not be available during the migration.
- Web services (e.g., http://lists.mpi-forum.org[2] and http://meetings.mpi-forum.org[3])
- Mailing lists:
   mpi-comments
   mpi-forum
   mpi3-coll
   mpi3-fortran
   mpi3-ft
   mpi3-greq
   mpi3-hybridpm
   mpi3-io
   mpi3-misc
   mpi3-p2p
   mpi3-rma
   mpi3-tools
- Mail archives
  http://lists.mpi-forum.org/[2]

[[IMPORTANT]]
Please note that we will rename the mpi3-* mailing lists to mpiwg-* during
the migration:
mpi3-coll at lists.mpi-forum.org[4]  --> mpiwg-coll at lists.mpi-forum.org[6]
mpi3-fortran --> mpiwg-fortran
mpi3-ft --> mpiwg-ft
mpi3-greq --> mpiwg-greq
mpi3-hybridpm --> mpiwg-hybridpm
mpi3-io --> mpiwg-io
mpi3-misc --> mpiwg-misc
mpi3-p2p --> mpiwg-p2p
mpi3-rma --> mpiwg-rma
mpi3-tools --> mpiwg-tools

I hope that we will not lose any mails sent to the above mailing
lists even during the migration but it would be really appreciated if you
hold up sending emails and svn commit until the migration is done.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues about this
migration.

Regards,

-- - DongInn---------------------------CREST System administrator

dikim at cs.indiana.edu[7]