[Mpi-forum] Meeting schedule for 2013

Aurélien Bouteiller bouteill at eecs.utk.edu
Wed Sep 26 19:41:08 CDT 2012

The 3-1 with 1 alternate between asia and europe collected the most vote. However there was significant disappointment about not collocating a meeting with EuroMPI, and after the straw vote closed, another interesting possibility was envisioned:

even years: 3US+euroMPI
odd years: 2US,1Asia+EuroMPI.

This last proposal has not been straw voted, so it is not possible to know if it has support, but it seemed from the reception it had that the idea is not unbearable for most US institutions.

Aurelien