[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum services migration: part 1

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed May 30 13:47:03 CDT 2012

Be advised that I have received the following message from our Indiana U. hosting provider.  SVN/Trac will be unavailable during the time frame described below.

More migrations will follow (e.g., web services) in the coming weeks; stay tuned.

-----
We are planning to move all the services of svn.open-mpi.org and svn.mpi-forum.org to the new server (tiger.crest.iu.edu) on June 1st, 2012.

Date: June 1st, 2012
Time:
- 6:00am-10:00am Pacific US time
- 7:00am-11:00am Mountain US time
- 8:00am-12:00pm Central US time
- 9:00am-1:00pm Eastern US time
- 2:00pm-6:00pm GMT

* The services to migrate from sourcehaven to tiger
 - subversion
 - trac
 - svnmanager
 - opengrok

During the migration, the above services will not be available.
-----

jsquyres at cisco.com

jsquyres at cisco.com