[Mpi-forum] Fault Tolerance Readings

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Tue Mar 6 21:39:09 CST 2012

Tomorrow the FT working group will be presenting a revised version of #323
that include the ticket0 changes mentioned in the meeting. A new pdf is
attached to ticket #323:
  https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/323

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/ticket/323/mpi-report-323-revised-2012-03-06.pdf

Based on forum feedback, the working group has separated dynamics, rma, and
I/O into separate tickets for additional consideration. In addition to
reading #323 we will also be reading #327 and #326
  https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/327
  https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/326

We are postponing the reading of #325 until a future meeting:
  https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/325

-- Josh