[Mpi-forum] Chapter Committee Sessions

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Thu Jun 21 10:05:52 CDT 2012

Rich:

Jeff (and, to some minor extent, I) killed off the old
mpi-30-minutiae branch and created a new one that has
the current contents of the approved branch. If people
would merge their changes to the approved branch into
that branch then we can use it for ticket 0 changes.
That was my plan for the Tools and EI chapters...

Bronis