[Mpi-forum] #273 Re: July meeting

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Jun 20 11:08:28 CDT 2012

We cannot re-evaluate past votes.  That is just too slippery of a slope.

The "Japan Rules" were agreed to in the room, and must stand for that meeting, regardless of whether people actually understood them or not.  We cannot re-interpret history.

I'm sorry, but #273 was voted down.

(also, for an analysis of the #273 votes, please see Mohamad's prior mail on this topic -- http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mpi-forum/2012/06/1736.php)