[Mpi-forum] [EXTERNAL] July meeting

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Jun 20 09:11:16 CDT 2012

Agreed on multiple points:

- discussions for logistics should not be the last item on the last day
- it's surprising to me that there's no possibility for parallelism in chapter committee text editing
- does front matter editing really require 4 hours?  (one-sided only gets 2 hours)
- it would be very, very good to be done by noon on Thursday