[Mpi-forum] July meeting

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Sat Jun 16 14:26:29 CDT 2012

Rich:

I have to be in DC on Thursday for an Exascale OS Council
meeting so I have to leave the meeting by 6PM on Wednesday
and will not attend on Thursday. Please move the EI and
Profiling chapter sessions to Wednesday morning or Tuesday
so that I will be able to cover them without concern for
missing my flight to DC. Thanks,

Also, when do you expect the registration to be available?

Bronis