[Mpi-forum] July meeting

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Sat Jun 16 10:30:12 CDT 2012

The first cut at the agenda for the July meeting of the Forum is on-line.  As I mentioned at the last meeting, the goal of this meeting is to get the 3.0 standard ready to be released as a draft standard - all but the last vote, and perhaps a few ticket-0 minor edits before the final vote in Sept.

PLEASE NOTE: we will start as usual at 1pm on Monday, and go through 2:30 on THURSDAY - this is the first of the meetings where we shift to a quarterly meeting schedule.

The registration page and hotel information should also be available very soon - final logistics are being handled.

Rich