[Mpi-forum] Voting in July (and beyond)

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Thu Jun 14 08:25:17 CDT 2012

First, I would not note that as a mishap - a specific question came up, and the forum did it's best to address the question, and interpret what majority vote means.  We need to keep with what was the consensus at the meeting, and change that ONLY after further discussion.  So, it at this stage pass mean yes > 0.5 * total vote.  We can have this as the first item for discussion on Monday, but have to have a discussion before we change.

Rich