[Mpi-forum] Chapter Reviews

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 23 07:59:54 CDT 2012

I've fixed the script that generates the language binding sections to skip those that are empty.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign