[Mpi-forum] MPI_INFO_GET_ENV naming question

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 20 11:11:41 CDT 2012

I prefer MPI_INFO_ENV .  Using GET in the name will be confusing.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign