[Mpi-forum] Changes to the Approved branch

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 3 00:53:53 CDT 2012

Rich:

I think your question is mis-phrased as it requires me to
dredge through tickets and see if they impact the EI and
Tools chapters. I have implemented every ticket that I
have been notified affects them.

For a sampling, yes, 266 is done in the tools chapter;
the Fortran changes were implemented by Rolf (and subsequently
verified); tickets that Fab owns are all implemented as
far as I know since he was good about notifying as soon
as they passed (sampling deeper, I beleive 140 has no
changes for EI or tools while 265 was implemented in EI
but has no changes for tools. My search for MPI 3.0 tickets
does not return 182...

Bronis