[Mpi-forum] Mar agenda request: ticket 0

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Jan 18 09:58:40 CST 2012

Please note that my original request had to do with *existing* ticket 0-quality tickets.

As we discussed in San Jose, it seems like a simple solution to just read+vote on those tickets and get them over with.  All *new* ticket 0-quality items should be brought up directly with the chapter committees.