[Mpi-forum] Ticket 125/126 PDF ready for review

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 20 13:17:48 CST 2012

Hi Folks,

I've implemented the changes to the standard document for tickets 125 and 126.  The PDF is attached to the ticket, and available here: https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/raw-attachment/ticket/125/ticket-125.pdf

A couple notes where I deviated from the tickets:
- I didn't distinguish between input and output parameter changes, so all the changes are marked as ticket125
- I did not add 'const' for the input parameters, as that was already done by ticket 140
- I only updated the C bindings
- I did not update MPI_Type_hindexed and MPI_Type_struct in the deprecated chapter.
- I updated MPI_Init to match the parameter definition of MPI_Init_thread.

I'd appreciate if folks could take a look and comment, letting me know if I botched anything, or missed anything that should be changed.

Thanks,
-Fab