[Mpi-forum] Process for handling of such comments - Fwd: [Mpi-comments] One comment on MPI-3.0 Draft 2, August 2012

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Mon Aug 6 12:20:37 CDT 2012

The plan is to go over the comments and make any changes we agree on by the 12th, giving people a week to go over the document before the final votes.

Small edits will go to chapter committees for their review, and if there are large items, we will need to have a telecom on the 10th of Sept to decide if and how to respond.

So far, there have been only 1-2 minor comments.

Rich