[Mpi-forum] Draft standard posted

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Aug 3 07:15:02 CDT 2012

Rich -- were you going to send out formal notices about posting the draft?  We iterated over the text of the announcement a while ago; I think it was Alexander who suggested the best version (http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mpi-forum/2012/07/2075.php).

I took the liberty of updating http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/MPI_3.0_main_page.php:

- fixed all the broken HTML
- made the draft 2 announcement more prominent
- clarified the text of the announcement
- moved the draft PDF to the same directory as a) draft 1 and b) prior discussions of where it would be located
- added a sym link to the old location of draft 2 in case anyone keeps looking for it there