[Mpi-forum] Meeting schedule for 2012

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Sep 20 08:59:02 CDT 2011

This is a good starting point for the discussion.

Other logistical issues will also need to be discussed, such as which video system to use (I firmly believe that audio-only participation will not be enough), how to get access to it, etc.

Rich -- maybe you can talk about the issues surrounding virtual attendance at Santorini and/or in Chicago?