[Mpi-forum] Review/Reading versions of #204 and #266

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Sep 9 02:11:40 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I uploaded new versions of the proposals

#204: MPI_Get_library_version
   (also contains two suggested ticket 0 changes for the
    MPI Environmental Management chapter)
#266: The MPI tool information interface

for comments and as the versions intended for the formal
readings in Greece.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: Rich - could you please add a reading for #204 to the
MPI_T reading time slot? This should only take 10min and
I was planning to do this either right before or after the
MPI_T reading. Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA