[Mpi-forum] MPI_Comm_split_type reviews

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Oct 30 15:54:05 CDT 2011

My understanding is that all chapter committees have to sign-off on the
ticket, even if there is no direct text addition/deletion to their
chapter. This is to ensure that the added/deleted text does not have any
subtle implications for other chapters. Someone should correct me if I'm
wrong here.

  -- Pavan

On 10/30/2011 03:49 PM, Bronis R. de Supinski wrote:

> I do not understand. Are you saying I have to verify your
> statement that the ticket did not have any changes to
> the chapters for which I am author? This requirement
> seems officious and inefficient.
>
> On Sun, 30 Oct 2011, Pavan Balaji wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I had just sent this email to Bill, but I remembered that all chapter
>> committees need to sign-off on a ticket to make sure it doesn't affect
>> their chapter.
>>
>> Chapter committees -- please review the following ticket for
>> MPI_Comm_split_type:
>>
>> https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/287
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>>   -- Pavan