[Mpi-forum] Oct Meeting

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 4 13:25:30 CDT 2011

Hi Rich,

I'd like a time slot for a first vote for ticket 279, which passed its first reading at the July meeting.

I know you'd like to have a broader discussion of our C++ strategy, however there are no credible proposals on the table currently other than 279.  There has been noise about un-deprecating the C++ bindings since they were deprecated, but nothing concrete.  I'm happy to drive a discussion about C++ preceding such a vote.

An hour time slot would do.

Thanks,
-Fab

RICHARD GRAHAM wrote on Tue, 4 Oct 2011 at 04:52:09