[Mpi-forum] First reading: MPI_Count

Barrett, Brian W bwbarre at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 14 17:54:56 CDT 2011

That makes sense, although it seems like once a ticket has been merged
into /approved, it should no longer have it's ticket macros enabled to
highlight the changes.  I'm not sure whether they should still be marked
up in the latex; that seems like an unsustainable path forward, but I have
no strong feelings against it.

Brian