[Mpi-forum] First reading: MPI_Count

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Mar 14 16:26:50 CDT 2011

Actually, I just checked.  Dave copied the latex from the latest /approved HEAD -- meaning that all those markups for old tickets are still there.

(see http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mpi-forum/2011/01/0884.php for an explanation of our SVN -- I had to find this earlier today so that I could remember where things were in SVN :-) )

:-\

Search for "ticket265" and "ticket269" to find all the changes.

There's a bunch of places where the coloring mis-behaved, too.  So trust the "ticket265" and "ticket269" annotations more than the colors.  :-(