[Mpi-forum] MPI_Count PDF

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Mar 30 17:41:05 CDT 2011

Short version:

1. Bill pointed out the latex error in the MPI_Count latex in about .3 microseconds
2. Bill said he'll think about how to make PDFs that only include markup for a single ticket

More details:

No names mentioned to protect the guilty who made the 2nd half of the MPI_Count document entirely red, but the culprit was someone whose name rhymes with "Kreff."

If anyone cares, the https://svn.mpi-forum.org/svn/mpi-forum-docs/trunk/working-groups/mpi-3/bw-compat tree now compiles into a proper document with (mostly) correct markup for #265 (aside from some weirdness around page breaks sometimes).  I can supply a proper PDF if anyone wants it.

As noted in the meeting today, we have enough comments from the Forum to reset the clock.  We'll be working on those items over the next few weeks and will have another document soon.

jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: