[Mpi-forum] (Continued) Latex woes

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 9 12:20:45 CDT 2011

Floats lost is often due to a limitation in LaTeX.  One possible issue
is that the the change markers use floats, and so do tables.  LaTeX
isn't very happy with floats within floats.  I'm in a meeting today
and can't look at it until later, but one solution may be to inline
the ticket info in these cases.

Bill