[Mpi-forum] FW: Minor EI Chapter Revision

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 14 09:13:44 CST 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 01:58:51PM +0100, Yann Kalemkarian wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 01:06:15PM -0500, George Bosilca wrote:
> > The group was put on hold due to lack of interest. Yann, if you're
> > interested, we can talk about reviving the wg during the February
> > meeting.
>
> I like the idea. Thanks George.
>
> Yann

Hi Yann. I'm happy to hear there is interest in my grequest work
(which I've rather neglected over the last few years).  Not that you
need me to say so but feel free to run with that work and get it into
shape.

Here's one defect i've found over the years: the proposed grequest
extensions have a way to define a class of generalized requests, but
there's no corresponding routine to de-allocate that class.

==rob

--
Rob Latham
Argonne National Lab, IL USA