[Mpi-forum] Which document to reference when creating new tickets?

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 7 12:40:48 CST 2011

Hi Folks,

Now that we have a 3.0 draft posted publicly, which document should be referenced when creating tickets?  Should tickets still reference page and line numbers from the 2.2 standard, or should they instead reference the 3.0 draft 1 document?

As we create new drafts, will in-progress tickets need to be updated to reference the latest released draft?

Lastly, I think it would be much nicer to have the 3.0 draft available from the MPI Documents section of the website, rather than under the meetings information section (which incidentally includes "for 2010" in the link on the main forum page.)

-Fab