[Mpi-forum] Which document to reference when creating new tickets?

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Fri Jan 7 13:49:23 CST 2011

Rolf:

I have to disagree. When I apply updates, I will apply
them to the current version of the files. It makes much
more sense to write tickets in terms of the most recent
golden copy since that is what will be modified.

I do agree that existing tickets should be left as they
stand. I also strongly agree that any ticket should
clearly reference whatever version it is based on.

Bronis