[Mpi-forum] Minor EI Chapter Revision

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 6 09:52:08 CST 2011

This looks pretty good.  One question:

Page 12, line 44, should this be "the appropriate null pointers may be
passed in their place" (plural pointers)?

Bill

On Jan 6, 2011, at 8:59 AM, Bronis R. de Supinski wrote:

> All:
>
> The External Interfaces Chapter Committee (i.e., Pavan,
> Doug and I) have gone over the existing text in the EI
> chapter and suggest a few minor revisions that are
> shown as ticket 0 changes in the attached. I have also
> attached this to the Hybrid Working Group page on the Twiki:
>
> https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/raw-attachment/wiki/MPI3Hybrid/ei-2.pdf
>
> I will present this version at the February meeting. We
> would like to adopt it as the baseline for major proposals
> that will come from the Hybrid Working Group.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,
>
> Bronis
> <ei-2.pdf><ATT00001..txt>

William Gropp
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign