[Mpi-forum] Minor EI Chapter Revision

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Thu Jan 6 08:59:04 CST 2011

All:

The External Interfaces Chapter Committee (i.e., Pavan,
Doug and I) have gone over the existing text in the EI
chapter and suggest a few minor revisions that are
shown as ticket 0 changes in the attached. I have also
attached this to the Hybrid Working Group page on the Twiki:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/raw-attachment/wiki/MPI3Hybrid/ei-2.pdf

I will present this version at the February meeting. We
would like to adopt it as the baseline for major proposals
that will come from the Hybrid Working Group.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

Bronis