[Mpi-forum] SVN management

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Tue Jan 4 18:36:34 CST 2011

Jeff:

This all sounds reasonable. As far as I can recall,
it is what we agreed Wednesday morning of the last
Forum meeting, possibly with more definite locations
or some slightly different ones for some of the
specifics. My only request is that you let me know
when you have moved the minutiae, as I am sure you
would anyway. Thanks,

Bronis