[Mpi-forum] Feb 7-9 meeting update

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Fri Jan 21 01:58:01 CST 2011

Several items:
  - The agenda has been updated based on recent requests, please make sure your request has been satisfied.  Also, we can still overlap some working group meetings with others, so please let me know if your working group needs time.
  - The hotel block has been a mess this time.  For some reason the block was cutoff last Sunday, but this has been corrected, and rooms can now be reserved until Monday Jan 24th.  We have filled only about half of our commitment so far.  It is VERY likely that in future meetings we will not longer reserve a room block - too few people are using this.  I know that for those coming from over-seas this is a real help, so if we drop this, we will still make some sort of equivalent arrangement, just one that does not end up costing the forum $'s if we don't meet the block commitment.

Rich